vrijdag 2 juli 2010

French lunch: Ballotine de volaille aux pistaches!/ How to survive 37 degrees












I have made for the first time a French lunch. I´m so proud of myself! I started yesterday in the evening and 1 houre ago we did eat it. It was a perfect lunch. I feld myself luxury! I enjoyd every bite. It was so freaking good...
Hope I can inspirate you to go and make some delicious food you never made before. It was exiting and a adventure...I love cooking so much. I love the feeling of the meat in my fingers to prepare and to knead to slice. Its the same with painting you have to do it with your fingers in your work. To feel and get a tie with it. Its life at best!

We had eating vegetables soup with green pesto self made, toast with my new recipe chicken pâtés and some tomatoes and cucumber....its a keeper!!

Hope you have a nice and tasteful day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oef wat is die paté mooi geworden! (ik heb toch zitten kijken, maar nu zie ik wat het is het eerste plaatje ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, yum! I don't eat, but no bother. I would have eaten that anyhow. It looks delicious!

    Have a good weekend, Merel. Keep cool. It's supposed to be a hot one here too. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen