zondag 28 februari 2010

I´m dreaming of ...




This day we started to order our building permit for the kitchen. This summer we want to build a bigger kitchen. It is something that I want for so long that I can not believe it is really gonna happening this summer. First I want to see it than I can believe it. Just like Thomas. But this evening we talk en prepare some paper works for the building permit and I let go my thoughts and make this ugly `paint` drawing. What will it be great when this is for real. We know what we want...thats not the problem. Our problem is always the money and all that terrible building permit circumstances...Its not so easy to build in Holland...many rules makes it very difficult. But we live for 6 years now in a house that is very small and very old. Our house needs a big refurbishmunt...I´m glad with our house but when we have 2 friends on a visit we cant sit al. So time for a bigger kitchen...than we can set 2 chairs more in our living ( because our dinertable is moving to the kitchen than)and we can sit with 4 people ...yeah!! What a little party...when it is ready I want to try that we have ones in the week some friends to diner and play games. Ohhh I wish and pray it could be happend...

1 opmerking: