dinsdag 23 november 2010

Corner View: Taking a different perspective

Reading this theme I knew exactly what I want to show you.
When I was a little child I lay down on the floor or on my bed and stared to the ceiling.I discoverd that it will be wonderful when you can turn around you're world. So since then (in my childhood) when I lay down I always turned my view of the world in upside down. And fantasize how it is to live in that upside down world.
Now I'm growed up and I have enough on this world so I don't do it anymore but sometimes really sometimes I take a little look up side down..but thank God now I like this world more.
But for this time again a little look from the world around me upside down.
I think it will be difficult walking on our new floor..don't you think?












But it looks like a gozy world...dont you think. I have to say that I inspire myself right now ..I'm gonna do something with it in my work!

Hope you're world around you is also good!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. ha geweldig ja, tussen je knieën doorkijken deed ik vroeger ook altijd en n, am en ik hadden de rare (gevaarlijke) gewoonte om op de kop op de achterbank te zitten haha, gek eigenlijk hoe je dat soort dingen afleert als volwassene :)
    Maar daar ben jij dan weer voor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I used to do exactly the same thing. I always felt that it made the space look completely different. I once wrote a poem about it. I'm cleaning out my office this weekend, so maybe I'll find it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I thought straight away of Alice In Wonderland!! Great how you did this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is great! I'm doing a handstand now! ;o))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I used to do that as a child, how fun to be able to walk on the ceiling like a gecko!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You should definitely do something with your work, it's incredible! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Quite literal AND creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen